• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A Song You Discovered Today

Chathurga

Tobacco (front man of Black Moth Super Rainbow) released the first single from his album, everything this man touches turns to fuzzy gold. Love love love the song, I'd ignore the video though.
I get the feeling HEALTH has rubbed of on him, very noisy track.

[YT]hxl1wbIhViM[/YT]

Just got sent a link to this
Kraftwerk - The Robots

The Robots - Kraftwerk.
Insane Electronic/Krautrock. I don't know what to think except it's catchy as hell and very inventive.

Kraftwerk were the original electronic gangsters, gotta love em.

LocutusEstBorg

Verdilac - The Doors

Can't believe I never heard this one. It's different from the usual stuff. Slightly jazz like with crazy lyrics. From the post Morrison period.

Listen only to the studio version.

LocutusEstBorg

Here's something different. From what I can gather, its Guthrie Govan playing a mix of styles of the winner's of Guitar World's Reader's Poll. They elect the best guitarist in various playing styles.

Definitely worth a listen.

[YT]oaIzEo013iI[/YT]

Riorio99

Drops Of Dreamriver - Theme of Water Drop by KirbyMixer from the OverClock Remix version of the Kirby's Adventure Soundtrack.

I love what those guys do, and the Kirby's Adventure album is one of the best/

LocutusEstBorg

Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale

Has a more prominent Hammond organ than their other songs. Their stuff is kind of progressive.

Cryox

Bro.
Find My Way Back - Four Year Strong

This is one of my favorite songs off of Four Year Strong's newest album, Enemy of the World [2010]. You all should definitely check it out if you like this song. The whole album is amazing and they are quickly becoming one of my favorite bands atm.

Serideth

Baby Bash - Suga Suga

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYsIjIs0qM[/YT]

Such a sick tune don't normally listen to stuff like this but hears it the other day and it's been stuck in my head.

Cryox

Bro.
Baby Bash - Suga Suga

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYsIjIs0qM[/YT]

Such a sick tune don't normally listen to stuff like this but hears it the other day and it's been stuck in my head.

Few years old, but a good song nonetheless.

Cryox

Bro.
Yeah, was this a popular song? I don't know why I never heard it.

Probably, I feel like this was around when i was in Elementary school. I'm a sophomore now, but I am pretty sure I remember hearing it a lot when listening to the radio with my uber cool cd/radio player. haha

Dan

Contributor
Ryan Bingham - The Weary Kind

Discovered this from The Crazy Heart soundtrack, the songs on it are simply amazing.

Riorio99

Today was the first time I've ever properly listened to Fear Of The Dark by Iron Maiden, a full on classic heavy metal song, the master class on how to do it.

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
Came across this song while playing DJ Hero. Couldn't stop playing it for about 45 minutes.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMyIJIckHg[/YT]

LocutusEstBorg

Procol Harum - Il Tuo Diamante

Its in Italian. Wasn't a single and not in the other album I got. Has some nice Hammond organ. Sounds a bit like the organ from the final (non-Demo) version of Hyacinth House.