• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A Song You Discovered Today

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Saint Veronika - Billy Talent

It's off the III album, tis pretty good. :D

LocutusEstBorg

Peter Gabriel - Biko

About this anti-apartheid dude who the police tortured and killed. Nice mix of some African sounding elements and Peter Gabriel's style :D

Get the studio version. All the live ones and YouTube versions suck.

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM EST ----------

Song: The Grand Vizier's Garden Party
Artist: Pink Floyd
Genre: Avant-garde

It's split into three parts: Entrance, Entertainment, Exit. It's pretty pretentious, but in a good way xD.

I found that really repetitive. I preferred The Narrow Path Part 3. Actually its the only one I found listenable on the whole album.

explosions

Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3

yeahh. it's the shit yo.

xploren

Contributor
The Beatles - Maxwell's Silver Hammer

It's classic rock, I suppose. I wanted to expand my Beatles library and heard this song, and became one of my favorite Beatles songs.

Riorio99

Most recent band I got into was Mastodon, the sing Crystal Skulls really hooked me, and the entire Blood Mountain album is brilliant.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Blood Mountain is truly fantastic. You might like Crack the Skye, where it's gets very psychedelic.

eighty4: I think this might be your problem
30h3isgay.jpg

Cryox

Bro.
Underoath - Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear
[Christian] Metalcore

Don't let the Christian part discourage you from listening to them, they are great imo. The song above doesn't scream/yell much, it's more at the end. It's a great song I think, for you non-christians etc or people that hate that kinda music, you just have to see past some of the lyrics. Another of my favorites by them is "Anyone Can Dig a Hole But It Takes a Real Man to Call It Home"

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Underoath - Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear
[Christian] Metalcore

Don't let the Christian part discourage you from listening to them, they are great imo. The song above doesn't scream/yell much, it's more at the end. It's a great song I think, for you non-christians etc or people that hate that kinda music, you just have to see past some of the lyrics. Another of my favorites by them is "Anyone Can Dig a Hole But It Takes a Real Man to Call It Home"

They're better than Norma Jean at least.

Riorio99

I've been into Megadeth for a while, but only just got their first album, Killing Is My Business, and there are a few songs on there worth listening to, Mechanix, the title track, and Rattlehead to name a few.

RoBz

sucker
Simian Mobile Disco - Cruel Intentions (feat. Beth Ditto)

Electronic and house.
A nice new funky track from SMD, it's been growing on me for the past week.