• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

ability to change banner image?

GodDogs

First of all, thank you for adding the ability for users to upload banner images for games that are missing it! Second, is there a way users can update or change a banner image? There are some I submitted that are low res, or just don't look right, and it would be nice if we could update/change the image. There are some that are not accurate for some games too, I noticed. For example, Prince of Persia "classic" is using the same image as Prince of Persia 2008, so would be nice to change "classics" image to that game. What do you think?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's a good idea, I can add an option to upload additional images in the coming weeks. Btw, thanks for submitting all the images so far :)

Ah, the issue with Prince of Persia was that they have the same title. When images are approved, it automatically adds that image to other games that have an exact title match - helpful for multiplatform titles. As a quick fix I just renamed the game to "Prince of Persia Classic"