• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

AC Valhalla Achievements

Fahdi

1) Noticed there are 90 Achievements and Trophies on both Xbox and PlayStation while Ubisoft Connect has 70 (but these seem to be Challenges?). I don't have a PC so I can't check on the client. Does PC have less achievements or you just can't track them anymore? Information would be appreciated.

2) And is there a list I can find somewhere that shows which games have achievements on Ubisoft Connect since they changed to the new system?

3) Are these achievements retroactive with Steam? Let's say I played Origins on Ubisoft first and then Steam, will the achievements unlock on Steam?

Thank you.

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
1. PC achievements are not trackable (they can only be seen by the user in the Ubisoft PC client itself). What you see on Exophase are the Ubisoft Connect challenges.

2. https://www.exophase.com/platform/uplay/ - All of the games here are from Ubisoft Connect (those are challenges, not achievements though). When they made the switch to the new system, they completely removed all previous challenges they had before on their servers.

3. That, I don't know personally. Very few games have achievements on both Ubisoft and Steam, and I don't own any of them to check. Either way, if you play a game on a platform, and then it retroactively unlocks on another platform, know that you won't have issues here because of that.

I know that with Ubisoft Connect's new system, you can unlock those challenges from any platform you play it from (be it PSN, Stadia, etc).

Fahdi

1. PC achievements are not trackable (they can only be seen by the user in the Ubisoft PC client itself). What you see on Exophase are the Ubisoft Connect challenges.

2. https://www.exophase.com/platform/uplay/ - All of the games here are from Ubisoft Connect (those are challenges, not achievements though). When they made the switch to the new system, they completely removed all previous challenges they had before on their servers.

3. That, I don't know personally. Very few games have achievements on both Ubisoft and Steam, and I don't own any of them to check. Either way, if you play a game on a platform, and then it retroactively unlocks on another platform, know that you won't have issues here because of that.

I know that with Ubisoft Connect's new system, you can unlock those challenges from any platform you play it from (be it PSN, Stadia, etc).

Just saw this. Thank you very much!