• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Acekard 2i Review

raing3

Well the Nintendo DS forum seems pretty empty around here but I decided to post that I finished my Acekard 2i review. The review can be viewed here. I was planning on posting the review here although I was unable to make it look attractive due to the lack of BBCode I used on my forums when posting the review.

This is my first DSi flash cartridge review (well actually my first ever review) and I hope you all enjoy reading it. I plan to do a number of more reviews over the coming weeks on the following products:

• EZ-Flash 3in1+
  • EZ-Flash Vi
  • iTouch2
  • M3i Zero
  • SuperCard DSONEi

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Well the Nintendo DS forum seems pretty empty around here but I decided to post that I finished my Acekard 2i review. The review can be viewed here. I was planning on posting the review here although I was unable to make it look attractive due to the lack of BBCode I used on my forums when posting the review.

This is my first DSi flash cartridge review (well actually my first ever review) and I hope you all enjoy reading it. I plan to do a number of more reviews over the coming weeks on the following products:

• EZ-Flash 3in1+
  • EZ-Flash Vi
  • iTouch2
  • M3i Zero
  • SuperCard DSONEi

Wow this is great :D

I was just about to pick one of these up too.

eighty4

Great review, the only thing I don't like is the quality of the pictures, but that's minor comparing the work put into the review itself. Good job.

raing3

If you click on the images they should enlarge within a box in the same window.

EDIT: I uploaded some pictures which should be a bit better quality.