• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Achievement Hunting Anyone?

Noriyuke

This mainly goes out to the people with less than 20,000.... like i never thought id see the day where im friends with anyone over 6K... But im seeing it, and now i have to change my little memo thing. And work my ass off to at least be on the top 25...

But anyway, if anyone else is even remotely like me in that respect where their trying to up their gamer score, well i have a small idea. Now i will be doing some of the research for this, but i was curious to know if anyone would like to set up some XBL Parties for playing older games for some multi-player related achievements, i was thinking along the lines of a few games some people might have interest in, or better yet, some games people just have lying around they never really bothered to play multi-player on for the achievements in the first place.

The only example i have of this is Prey, i really like this game, but every time i ever tried looking for a multi-player match, it didn't happen. And i have a high Gamer score in that game too, i'm actually considering picking it up again just to try and grab a few more achievements, but i would be way more inclined to pick this up again if i had a few people willing to get a few achievements as well.

And some of you might be thinking, "does he just want us to sit around and get killed so he can get that, make 5 kills in one game in 20 seconds achievement?"

Well, im not, i was thinking more along the lines of making playlists of certain games and running through various and sometimes random gametypes for a short amount of time.

Like:
Prey - 10 matches
Quake 4 - 10 matches
Burnout Revenge - 5 Races, 5 takedown, 6 something else

Something like that.

Anyway, lemme know if your interested and well get into the details of it.