• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Achievement Junkie & New To The Site

CardinalFunky

Hello!
I currently play on a couple of platforms and consoles which include:
  1. PlayStation 4
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Xbox 360
  4. PC - Steam, Origin, Battle.net, U-play & etc.
The main online-multiplayer game that I play quite extensively is Overwatch. Other than that, I play video games for competitive and achievement purposes. I do play to have fun, but the fun of gaming tends to go stale, if I keep doing the same interactions or actions, repeatedly, without a good enough reason for doing so. This reason needs to also be backed with a reward attached. For example, achievement points and trophies.

I do what I do because it not only gives me a reason to keep playing the games I love/like, but it also shows how good I am at the games I play and how much dedication I have to doing what I do. Other than that, I am just a hardcore gamer.

Nice to meet everyone and hopefully we can learn from our experiences.

Survival Horror

Hello and welcome, for me the most important thing is to like and love whatever way u decide to play video games. I mean not to play something only because"must collect trophies or achievements" but because u enjoying it first of all. And of course i choose my games, i dont play bad games for trophies.

Gamer Steve

Hello and welcome, for me the most important thing is to like and love whatever way u decide to play video games. I mean not to play something only because"must collect trophies or achievements" but because u enjoying it first of all. And of course i choose my games, i dont play bad games for trophies.
I agree too i just like getting trophies but if the game is noy something i will be into i wont play it

LilMissCherryUK

I used to be mega obsessed with achievements but the majority of the time I play games I really enjoy now, occasionally the competitive side comes out though :)
22013.png