• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Achievements are not credited

RE1AX1

Yesterday I completely played the game "Swordigo" at about 11 am, today I check to see if the achievements were credited to the site, and there, as it was 22/28, it remains. One more thing, I am resetting "Galaxy on Fire 2" achievements in the "Google Play Games" app, but the site displays my previous achievements (not resetting).
P.S. Android 10.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be good now. I ran a resync and it looks like picked up the achievements in that game.

Removed Galaxy on Fire 2. Games aren't automatically removed, though we plan to add a manual delete option soon for verified accounts.

RE1AX1

Should be good now. I ran a resync and it looks like picked up the achievements in that game.

Removed Galaxy on Fire 2. Games aren't automatically removed, though we plan to add a manual delete option soon for verified accounts.
Thank you, only I already have 2/92 achievements open in GoF2
UPD: everything has been updated, thanks again!

Last edited: