• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Achievements aren't showing properly

sinhaca

Hey, I have some achievements that aren't showing. Some games I played again and got some news achievements and they aren't showing. Besides that, my blizzard games aren't showing my stats.
My accounts are all public.
Thank you in advance!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems like your Origin profile is still partially private. There's a separate setting "Allow users who can see my profile to view my Achievements" that needs to be checked. If you've already checked this it can take up to 24 hours for the privacy settings change to take effect on Origin so that may be the issue as well.

GOG also appears to be private. The main profile page is visible but the games section isn't, make sure the setting "YOUR FULL GAME LIBRARY CAN BE SEEN BY" is set to all visitors.

I think those are the only issues I see. For Blizzard only certain games are tracked (WoW, SC2 and Overwatch).

Last edited:

sinhaca

It seems like your Origin profile is still partially private. There's a separate setting "Allow users who can see my profile to view my Achievements" that needs to be checked. If you've already checked this it can take up to 24 hours for the privacy settings change to take effect on Origin so that may be the issue as well.

GOG also appears to be private. The main profile page is visible but the games section isn't, make sure the setting "YOUR FULL GAME LIBRARY CAN BE SEEN BY" is set to all visitors.

I think those are the only issues I see. For Blizzard only certain games are tracked (WoW, SC2 and Overwatch).
Ooh so it was the thing, it takes 24 hours to take action. I will make the changes on GOG that I forgot to. Thank you very much for your quick response! It helped me a lot. I guess it's alright now!