• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Achievements confirm XBLA release of Altered Beast, Shinobi, Comix Zone

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
Achievements confirm XBLA release of Altered Beast, Shinobi, Comix Zone

If a few questionable screengrabs and a handful of ESRB ratings weren't evidence enough for you to believe in the XBLA-bound "Sega Vintage Collection Vol. 2," we now present you with exhibit C -- MyGamerCard recently dug up achievements for Altered Beast, Comix Zone and Shinobi, three of the titles belonging to the heretofore unannounced collection. Sadly, the other three titles which are rumored to accompany them, Sonic 3, GunStar Heroes and Phantasy Star II, are still unspoken for in the Cheevo department. We'll let you know when we hear more!

See: Altered Beast achievements
See: Comix Zone achievements
See: Shiobi achievements

Source: Joystiq

twelve

I'm not dead
Seems a bit daft when you can get all these games and 37 others on the Ultimate Mega Drive/Genesis collection. I guess it really depends on how much you want the gamerscore because there's literally only one achievement per game on the collection disc.

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
Seems a bit daft when you can get all these games and 37 others on the Ultimate Mega Drive/Genesis collection. I guess it really depends on how much you want the gamerscore because there's literally only one achievement per game on the collection disc.

I suppose it's there for those who just want a specific game. After all, these games will end up being significantly cheaper then the whole collection.