• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Add an option to manually indicate if we "truly" own a game, or only have access via GamePass/PS+/EA Access/…

Bigou

Hello,

I never liked how games I play but don't actually "own" a copy, but still in which I still unlocked success was counted as a game I own by ExoPhase. It started with games a friend lent me, (via disk, on Xbox & PlayStation) then it added games Steam gave free trial period, (usualy over a W.-E.) later followed by games on similar offer on Xbox consoles. Now to all that, you can add subscriptions that let you play a lot of games for far less money than if you had to buy them all.

I would like a way to indicates which games I actually own, and which games I only played through GamePass or borrowed disks. I may not be important to most of you, but to me, the distinction is something very important.

I don't know if it will be done, but thank you for at least reading my post.