• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Adobe CS5 is out!!

Nick

Adobe's new line of CS5 products are out! check it out at Adobe
it looks like in photoshop, they have made a new content aware fill (my faverote) and made it easier to make complex selections.
will you guys buy it? what do you think about the new update?

Shit. Didnt know they making CS5..I need to keep in touch with Adobe news more often

(deletes recent photoshop CS4 download)

El Diablo

Bran

Yell
I own Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and Dreamweaver CS4.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Two of my friends own the whole CS3 Master Collection.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
No one really buys this other than companies and professionals. Hence it's perfectly moral to pirate.

Wait, what?

It's mainly companies and professionals that buy IBM/Lenevo products so does that make it moral to steal their laptops from cars?

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Wait, what?

It's mainly companies and professionals that buy IBM/Lenevo products so does that make it moral to steal their laptops from cars?

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A CAR...

I think we've heard this [terrible] argument before...

Riorio99

The only people I know with a legit CS set up is my school, and I'm not so sure that they have a full license to use it with the amount of PC's it's installed on.

jas0nuk

How is pirating a brand new product that took months/years of development morally right? lmfao.
The morals argument works in very few cases, e.g. try before you buy, semi-abandonware.

Roe

How is pirating a brand new product that took months/years of development morally right? lmfao.
The morals argument works in very few cases, e.g. try before you buy, semi-abandonware.
dw man, Torch is always making crazy statements ;)

LocutusEstBorg

Your self righteous arguments are complete bullcrap. When it's a fact that there is absolutely ZERO percent chance of you buying this under any circumstances (like most home users who download similarily priced products), there is no loss (even potential loss) for anyone since its not a physical product. You aren't even the target market.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I own Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and Dreamweaver CS4.

Two of my friends own the whole CS3 Master Collection.

And I'm sure they have revenue generating uses for them.... or want a really long e-penis.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
i think i'm right in saying that adobe products are one of the most pirated software suites out there, ill definitely be getting this though.

Bran

Yell
Your self righteous arguments are complete bullcrap. When it's a fact that there is absolutely ZERO percent chance of you buying this under any circumstances (like most home users who download similarily priced products), there is no loss (even potential loss) for anyone since its not a physical product. You aren't even the target market.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

And I'm sure they have revenue generating uses for them.... or want a really long e-penis.

No they don't, to either case. So fuck you and your stupid ideas.

OH and there is far greater than a "ZERO percent" chance that normal people buy programs. It's not like the Master Collection costs as much as a house or a car or anything. It's perfectly reasonable for hobbyists to buy it.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Long story short. I don't have a fucking job so I'm going to steal this as soon as possible.