• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

am i blind or...

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
The Aria styles have it directly in the nav bar. We're obviously still working out the kinks. ;)

Tsunaii

eMummeh
i can.... have you figure it out yet?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Weird it's like none of the javascript is firing for you; clicking on my username in this post probably won't work either then. I just switched to vantai fixed with no issues. What happens when you try to quick edit a post?

madsoul

NeilR said:
Weird it's like none of the javascript is firing for you; clicking on my username in this post probably won't work either then. I just switched to vantai fixed with no issues. What happens when you try to quick edit a post?

it works, i can edit my post. but the two buttons dont work for me.

also, the design looks kinda messed up for me:

14vqquu.jpg

Adiuvo

Could be adblock. I had to disable it eventually because all of the banners on VBulletin forums disappearing.

twelve

I'm not dead
What browser are you using? Search and quick links dont work on the PS3 browser, its what I'm using.

N

Nevada

Hes using chrome, even though it's a horrible browser :p

Added my Cerebrum theme(s).

FreePlay

Adiuvo said:
Could be adblock. I had to disable it eventually because all of the banners on VBulletin forums disappearing.
yeah, I had to disable it for the whole site :/ Oh well; ad revenue will help the site to continue to exist, so no complaints here.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
FYI I just finished making a new post button for Vantai Fluid/Fixed and incorporated it into the style. If you are a member it now replaces the register button.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I've also made and uploaded Vantai themed thread status icons to replace the 2 default vb theme ones I noticed.