• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gaming Amazon’s new cloud gaming - Luna

Richtoon

“Amazon has announced its very own cloud gaming platform to rival Google Stadia, called Luna. The platform will be supported by Amazon Web Services, meaning you can stream games without having to download any software.”

More info: https://www.wired.co.uk/article/amazon-luna-cloud-gaming

I hope Luna will support achievements too and add it on exophase! 🤩

What do you guys think?

C5AD2D9B-3F02-4A92-9516-BA91E2E7CCA9.jpeg

Last edited:

tyl0413

Not a fan of cloud gaming and i doubt this is gonna convince me. Probably won't be as bad as Stadia but it won't destroy GeForce Now or Xcloud either.

U2NUMB

One thing that Stadia did right was have achievements right out of the gate and I love time played being something they added. So hopefully Luna has at least that...

tyl0413

One thing that Stadia did right was have achievements right out of the gate and I love time played being something they added. So hopefully Luna has at least that...

They didn't even show in the UI for a long time. Sad that it's 2020 and achievements are still an afterthought so support is often limited even though it's really not that hard to implement.