• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Among us achievements are undetected on Google play games

Giri

They are detected on Steam and Microsoft tho
Screenshot_20211118-232436_Google Play Games.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think it's an issue on Google Play's side as when I view your profile through the app it isn't showing these achievements either. The most recent are in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and overall it shows 538 total (same as us).

I'd guess they haven't been synced yet server side so the unlocks are showing up local only for now.

Gamer Steve

I think it's an issue on Google Play's side as when I view your profile through the app it isn't showing these achievements either. The most recent are in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and overall it shows 538 total (same as us).

I'd guess they haven't been synced yet server side so the unlocks are showing up local only for now.
There is another game where this has happened in called XP level booster and XP level booster 1. Where I got 19 out of the 20 achievements in both games but for some reason the level XP booster 1 game did not sync the achievements to my profile even though I did see them unlock in the game and it shows on the hub that I have them...but the do not appear on my google play profile or exophase

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Based on my experience, games like that will unlock the achievements locally, and after a while (~30 minutes?) they go back to a 'not unlocked' state. Had it happen to me with many games on Google Play.

Among Us might be a game like that if the implementation wasn't properly made. Could try to email the developers so they can look into it.