• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Animated gamercard doesn't work properly

Retodon8

See my animated gamercard: https://card.exophase.com/2/0/27758.png (it should also be in my forum sig).
It doesn't generate a proper file when I have all 11 of my gaming platforms (PSN, XBOX, STEAM, ORGIN, BLIZZARD, RETRO, ANDROID, GOG, UPLAY, STADIA, EPIC) selected, it seems to be missing a style declaration in the file source code.
When I de-select just any one platform, it works again, so it looks like there might be an upper limit of 10 platforms?
Keep up the good work! :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's fixed now. Sorry about that, yeah forgot to raise the limit after adding Nintendo as a trackable platform.

Retodon8

No need to apologize. A pretty small issue that probably only hit me, and you fixed it immediately anyway, so you get credit for that. Thanks. :)👍