• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anime/Manga Discussion

LocutusEstBorg

so, i just read all of claymore, is a pretty epic story, I had watched the anime a while back, but i didn't bother to continue with the manga until a few days ago.
I felt the anime was promising at first but then turned into the standard slicing arms & legs off type.

SallyNette

Some of my fave anime/manga
Death Note
Tokyo Ghoul (Im reading the manga)
Shinrie Tantei Yakumo (Psychic Detective Yakumo) both anime and manga is awesome
Code Geass
Detective Conan
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Get Backers
I forgot the other animes/mangas I used to check haha

Last edited:

xpdan17

Anyone here reads Hunter X Hunter? I'm liking all the build-up of events in the boat but it went on hiatus again.

Gamer Steve

A few months back I watched full metal alchemist and full metal alchemist brotherhood entirely. That was a great anime...

rayyanwatts

MY TOP Fav are;
1)kokou No Hito ( Climber ) - One of the most underrated manga ever. Absolutely amazing art. Completed.
2)Holyland - Masterpiece. Will never forget it and the MC. Completed.
3)Berserk - Legendary manga. Insane art. Ongoing. The old anime is 26episodes.watch that then read the manga.
4)Vagabond - Historical manga about Japanese swordsmen. Hiatus.
5)Beck - The feels. Manga about a band. Completed. Ongoing
6) Naruto Filler list.
7)My Hero Academia arcs- Love the episode no#10(Encounter with the Unknown)
8) Vegeta (Dragon Ball filler)8) Kurogane and Fay (Tsubasa Chronicle)

tim5202

I really like death note anime and It is so tremendous !!! It's so suspenseful that it will keep you thinking about what will be the next ?!! And you'll be surprised with a twist! Believe it or not, it's every single episode has a twist !! This is the best anime I've ever watched, every single thing in this anime is amazing, whether it's character, soundtrack or animation.

Gamer Steve

I really like death note anime and It is so tremendous !!! It's so suspenseful that it will keep you thinking about what will be the next ?!! And you'll be surprised with a twist! Believe it or not, it's every single episode has a twist !! This is the best anime I've ever watched, every single thing in this anime is amazing, whether it's character, soundtrack or animation.
Death Note is a great anime for sure. Ive been watching My Hero Academia and One piece