• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Aniom project

Nevada

Does the PlayStation Network icon always have to be the PlayStation Network icon? The main reason that I use the PlayStation Network theme with the default wave and background is because of icon uniformity.

Anyways, I added this theme yesterday night and it does look good, especially the sub-icons. I'm glad you did not use any new sounds since that is one of the biggest turn-offs of some themes I've grabbed from the Store.
At the moment the psn icon isn't (yet) changable, however should an update allow it in the near future i will update the themes to reflect that, as it stands the best i can do is work the icon into the theme, as in each sub icon set has the corresponding color marker in the corner, for the customizable icon in the psn section i used a mini version of said icon just to keep it as uniform as possible.

Nevada, if you could cook a steak i'd eat it right off your bottom.
While i do consider myself to be quite an adept cook, able to make most asian dishes and a fair number of european/american dishes, i think i'll pass on your offer :laugh:

Adiuvo

:D

Is looks fantastic. Amazing job Nevada.

Dan

Contributor
Slammin' dem bitches on now. Great job.

It would be great if Sony would let you change the PSN icon though. Like Abe said, it kinda keeps it non-uniform.

user friendly

Q) Love the icons, where did you get them / can i have them for my own backgrounds
A) Icons were all made custom for Aniom, i will be in the near future releasing a version with icons only, with all main icons done in the same style as the submenu icons, for anyone wanting to use them on their own backgrounds.

Nice! Taiga looks great man.

Vee

I'm using the 720p one on my Standard Definition televison and a few things are slightly off (like the clock). Any change a SDTV one could be made? Thanks.

Vee

i.. i don't have an sdtv to test with x_x

Oh right. I could give you rough guidelines?

The only thing i can see that is a bit off, is the bar used for the clock. If you moved that about an inch to the left, it would be sorted.

Its not a big deal anyway, i'm probably the only person in the world who still has a SDTV.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I feel your pain... I use a 20 year old, small SDTV :p

Nevada

Oh right. I could give you rough guidelines?

The only thing i can see that is a bit off, is the bar used for the clock. If you moved that about an inch to the left, it would be sorted.

Its not a big deal anyway, i'm probably the only person in the world who still has a SDTV.
If you don't mind could you take a picture of the screen using both aniom, and aniom taiga, and pm me a link to the images, i should be able to sort the sd version without changing the hd version at all

Bill

For some reason the background for taiga doesn't show up on my ps3. Could you upload the 1080p background?

EDIT: Redownloaded; working fine now.

Sliderkk

May I suggest that you reserve the purple icon if Sony decides to let theme developers to make the PSN logo.

user friendly

So, I'm wondering what is going to happen now that Sony has changed the clock layout in 3.00. I think Lempel said you can go back to classic XMB but he didn't really show the change going back and I'm wondering if the clock goes back too. It better!!

Also, if there is no option to go back to the current clock layout, will you rework the previous stages' backgrounds for 3.00?

Nevada

So, I'm wondering what is going to happen now that Sony has changed the clock layout in 3.00. I think Lempel said you can go back to classic XMB but he didn't really show the change going back and I'm wondering if the clock goes back too. It better!!

Also, if there is no option to go back to the current clock layout, will you rework the previous stages' backgrounds for 3.00?

I currently have a test build with the new clock system, working towards a release for 3.00 compatibility for the day of release.
Also i've recently released Aniom Tesla, and Aniom Kalsa, icon only packs in white and black respectively, with matching styled main icons (as requested, userfriendly).

That said, theres a very high possibility that phase 3 will make use of the 3d background system once i have clearance on things on sonys side, but until that release, Aniom and Taiga will indeed be updated for fw 3.00, and should (that is, hopefully!), be released on the same day as 3.00

Nevada

So you are saying 3.00 comes out tonight ;)

Good hustle btw.

~edit~

Download links for Taiga v3 are broken. :(
No, firmware release is the same as planned, i just figured i'd use my, uh, advantage, to get it done prior to the actual release so i wouldnt get any 'hey will you update aniom for 3' emails

Also taiga link fixed