• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Aniom project

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
The Aniom v3 links appear to be broke too Nevada (the phase 1 links).

Nevada

The Aniom v3 links appear to be broke too Nevada (the phase 1 links).

Yep, was a slight issue with the servers folder structure, has been fixed (before i came back to check xD), but thanks anyway NeilR :tup:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM EST ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 07:05 PM EST ----------

Just a quick update, the entire nyleveia site is going to be down for the next 12-48 hours, due to server limitations/incompatibilities that the provider were unwilling to resolve, i've switched provider and as such the domain will need time to propogate the changes fully.
The themes can still be downloaded from here :
Index of /~nyleveia/Themes

Will update as things change.

Just as a final note, there are some subtle differences between development and retail emerging (nothing major, just slight variations in dimension/position), so theres a slight chance that upon 3.00's release the bar may be slightly out of alignment, if that happens to be the case i will have the files updated and ready (virtually an hour or so after i test on retail). so no worries there.

Nevada

I hate the fontsize. I'm guessing you raised the background?

The fontsize changes were there with the test version, it sucks i know :<. problem with it is that the highlight icon shifted it's zoom location, and with it, the center point of all the icons, i've now fixed that, but i'm not near a 1080p display at the moment so i cant fully test the 1080p versions, hopefully they'll be right!

The changes made are infact to make the ps3 and psp/pspgo more uniform, main issue being rather than support higher resolution icons they're blowing up the originals, stretching them, guh.
On top of that theres the friends list, which wasn't actually looking like that in the test version, the grey box seems to have been added last minute, how horribly lame.

user friendly

The icons look a little low for 1080p, like maybe one or two pixels. It's hard to tell.

Yes, friends list is ugly and I'm not a fan of the blurring the background either.

user friendly

Just checked Aniom, it looks like it's dead center.

Had to make that little hill there eh? Hmm, the larger font kind of suites Aniom.

Nevada

What's different if you don't mind me asking?

Aniom always had a seperate panel for the selected icon, i figured rather than have a peice crudely cut from the bottom to make it work, i would slide that panel up and make it look like its supposed to be.

v5lw7b.jpg

Theres also some other tweaks, such as cleaning up the area around the infobar which got a bit gritty when making multiple single later edits (have redone it from the psd now, so much cleaner), and adjsuted the notice box colors to fit better with the themes.

Bran

Yell
I should really make my own theme some day, until then this is what will be used on my PS3. Both of them, for different accounts.

How does the non smashed up one look in 3.00?