• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Aniom project

Sentry

Still find v3b more attractive, personally. I was wondering though if you could do an alternate version for the top info bar, for those of us who have no ticker. The background box is just a bit too large without the news ticker and sort of messes with the style/look of the theme overall... plus it's probably Sony will eventually give the option to hide that ticker anyway.

Great themes though, it's probably one of the very few themes out there that I actually stick with and don't revert back to the original XMB theme. Keep it up. :)

Dan

Contributor
Nevada, by any chance have you updated it with the TV icon?

Haven't heard off this project in a while.

Sliderkk

Awesome work man too bad that 480i is ftw otherwise I would use that.

Nevada

4.jpg

Stage 3, Aniom Koira, more info soon.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
is it too much to hope it'll be a Dynamic Theme? :p Great job btw Nevda ;)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Looks like you're finally going back to your old ways (looks like a lot of your winamp skins) and Psix ;) Not a huge fan of the added "complicity" that it gives, but I'm just not a fan of that art style as much as I used to be.

Nevada

Looks like you're finally going back to your old ways (looks like a lot of your winamp skins) and Psix ;) Not a huge fan of the added "complicity" that it gives, but I'm just not a fan of that art style as much as I used to be.
I have no 'old ways', i simply design what i feel like designing ;)

Seth

MD Party Room
So any update to this?