• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Announcement: Adjustments

Acerthief

Roe-ur-boat, one of our lead coding members and the moderator of the forum, is going to leave for a while as his computer was moved to a non-internet room >_>.
He left me off with the last touch of F0 Spacer V2, which is going to be released next week or so due to some CRAP bug which is totally killing me! He will be onine, but not as often.

On the other side, our newest member, Junit, has set a foot into our team as your Graphics Man. Congrats Here! Wish he has a good time here.

Anyways that's all for now, and D_A has leave our team *ahem**ahem* (correction) the scene, congrats and thanks for the effort on M33/OE. I knew it was you:laugh:

Acerthief

LOL. well i texted him the other day (damn i never knew send text messeages internationally with my cellphone only costs a few cents US), he's living crap without internet XD.

BTW F0 Spacer v2 will be out after 3.71M33 comes out with 1.5 kernel.

Roe

Sup guys I managed to get on the laptop for a few minutes :biggrin: If anyone can help me in finding out what I need to do in order to get ISDN down to my room it would be great. Just tell me the details you need and I'll try to get online and tell you them.

Roe

Its what I got. In short it gives me 64kb/s of connectivity opposed to the usual dial-up

MenaceInc

Staff Member
ISDN... intergrated signal digital network if i remember my old ICT classes...faster than dail up but slower than ADSL lines.

@roe, if you got a wireless router and maybe a usb dongle for your laptop/PC then you could set up a wireless network there to let you connect downstairs.other than that,theres nothing wrong with lots of ethernet cable ;)

Roe

I just got connected to ISDN in my room :biggrin: We did what you said Menace and connected ethernet cable down to my room (60ft lol) So thanks Menace +rep.

@Acer I'm Baaaaacccckkkk

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I just got connected to ISDN in my room :biggrin: We did what you said Menace and connected ethernet cable down to my room (60ft lol) So thanks Menace +rep.

@Acer I'm Baaaaacccckkkk

haha,its no problem :)
thanks for the rep. ^_^
although i'm amazed you had a 60ft ethernet cable :|

Roe

We had a really long cable because we had an office out the back of the house and there was a big heavy duty cable we had that went over 100ft so it came in handy :D