• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Another Dragonball Z Game? Raging Blast!

Dan

Contributor
Yes yes, I'm not surprised either, but to be honest, the gameplay that i have seen so far has been pretty sweet. It seems to have been going around for a while, but this is the first i've heard of it.

The DragonBall Z EXP Union - Via Gamespot

Gameplay Link

Is this going to be a fail like Burst Limit or will it live up to the standards of Budokai 3, thoughts?

Robby

Los Doyers!
I love Dragonball Z so I will get the game for sure.
I actually enjoyed Burst Limit.

Dan

Contributor
I liked Burst Limit too, but it just felt it was missing something, probably the Buu saga :p Hopefully this will have online play.

aldintc

i love dragonball games i had gragonballz shin budokai for the psp and it was sweet. i wounder if the new one is coming for the psp.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM EST ----------

sorry i ment to say dragonball

Dan

Contributor
For those interested, the demo is up on the PlayStation store, not sure about the 360.

The demo is amazing, I'm actually considering getting this over MW2, then buy that with my Christmas money.

After searching around a bit, the game is said to have 2 extra characters; Super Saiyan 3 Broly and Super Saiyain 3 Vegeta (I still never got how he never achieved that in the series).