• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Any thoughts on adding Battle.net achievements?

U2NUMB

I think a problem with that is there's no web interface to show them. You can only see them by going on your phone.
The only reason I mention it is the person from this site mentioned it.. so I assume they have a way or are working on a way.

Here is the quote from earlier in this thread.

"Google Play and uPlay will likely be next after Origin and Battle.net support is added (planned for March)."

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I figured out a way to access the achievement data for Google Play. I'm not sure if they've changed things since this was before the most recent Android update, though, will take a look at it again after Battle.net is added.

deithe

Is uplay even possible? Im not sure if theres a way to view them properly and pretty sure they don't have an api for it :(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be ready later this week - unfortunately I ran into some limitations with the Blizzard API though, basically we can only access achievement data for WoW and Starcraft 2. I wouldn't rule out adding other games later but may be dependent on Blizzard adding API support for them.

Edit: Also the ability to login into the site through Battle.net will be added as well when the update goes live (like Steam).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I need some folks to help me out on this. Blizzard's API uses an OAuth system that requires us to get authorization to access profile data, so while I've been testing this, I've only had access to my own account for retrieving achievements.

Anyone that has earned achievements in StarCraft 2 or World of Warcraft (preferably both), it would be great if you can grant authorization to your profile, so I can start testing the scanners against a larger number of accounts before going live with this.

There is now an option to link your Blizzard account under Social on the account page: https://www.exophase.com/account/

Let me know if there's any issues. The option will not do anything other than link your account right now, but when the scanners go live it'll automatically start checking for new achievements. Thanks :)

NocturnalNL

I need some folks to help me out on this. Blizzard's API uses an OAuth system that requires us to get authorization to access profile data, so while I've been testing this, I've only had access to my own account for retrieving achievements.

Anyone that has earned achievements in StarCraft 2 or World of Warcraft (preferably both), it would be great if you can grant authorization to your profile, so I can start testing the scanners against a larger number of accounts before going live with this.

There is now an option to link your Blizzard account under Social on the account page: https://www.exophase.com/account/

Let me know if there's any issues. The option will not do anything other than link your account right now, but when the scanners go live it'll automatically start checking for new achievements. Thanks :)
done :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks :D This helps a lot... testing is underway now, should have the tracking up very soon :)

OPuni

Done.

Zanth99

I have linked mine as well!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Tracking for StarCraft II has been turned on now, so if you've already linked your account, it should show up in your game list now. Let me know if there are any issues!

The Blizzard/Battle.net profiles are live on the site now as well. I'm aware the avatars aren't showing up right now - still undecided how I'm going to display them since they don't have an account wide avatar like the other services, it's specific to each game. I could maybe just randomize it - so for example it would alternate between your WoW or SC2 avatar, thoughts?

Also achievement tracking for World of Warcraft should be added in the coming days, still testing it.

I noticed the achievement listing page for SC2 loads a bit slowly also, mainly because there are 1000+ different achievement images. I think I'll make it so it only loads the images as you scroll down to alleviate that.

Last edited:

MCurley

Is it possible to have a dropdown selection of Battle.net profile pics? I've not familiar of each games format/options but maybe...

Wow: (Game)/(Realm1)/(Character1)
Wow: (Game)/(Realm1)/(Character2)
Wow: (Game)/(Realm1)/(Character3)
Wow: (Game)/(Realm2)/(Character1)
D3: (Character1)
D3: (Character2)
D3: (Character3)
SC2: Profile Picture
Overwatch: Profile Picture
HotS: Profile Picture