• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anyone can spare some time to help design a website?

AcuraKidd

Hey guys, I'm working on a personal project called SonataFan.com and need some serious help.

I basically need help designing the homepage, and a logo/banner that could also be used on the forum, SonataFan.com/forum

What I had in mind for the banner was something along the lines of.... acuraworld.com

I dont know if you guys could tell, but what I'm trying to make is a fan site with a forum for the new Hyundai Sonata, with the homepage being like a news page where I could post the latest news about the car.

This is also my very first website, so I'm really inexpierienced in this, but I'm learning at a very rapid pace as I go along. If you have some spare time to help out, I'd really appreciate it, I've actually gathered a bunch of pictures that could be used for the site banner/logo.

If you have questions, feel free to PM me or post here, you'll be compensated in the end when the site is launched.

Attachments

• Sonata Pics.rar
    932.7 KB · Views: 58

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Sadly I don't think you'll be able to find much help. Although the banner you're looking for could be done by anyone with basic Photoshop experience. There's a lot to running a website and it's a costly venture with very little return. Hopefully one of our members could help you, although I wouldn't hold your breath since our artistic talent on these forums is somewhat lacking (a few exceptions but those people are busy with other projects most of the time).

AcuraKidd

any kind of help would be greatly appreciated

if somebody could make me a banner however, than that would be awsome