• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anyone have complete list of the old Uplay Challenges/Badges/Rewards?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The more the better, no one downloaded a proper list of them? Exophase shouldn't have deleted them permanently, maybe an admin can pull em up from an archive?
Yes, we still have them in the database. I can export them when I have some time later this week.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Any updates?
Sorry for the delay, I've attached an export. This includes all the Ubisoft challenges marked hidden in our database, so there are some newer challenges included as well if they were removed recently. Includes all the legacy ones though.

Attachments

• UplayChallenges.csv
    1,019.8 KB · Views: 78

tyl0413

Sorry for the delay, I've attached an export. This includes all the Ubisoft challenges marked hidden in our database, so there are some newer challenges included as well if they were removed recently. Includes all the legacy ones though.
Seems pretty complete, thanks.
Probably too late for this now but I think the site should have kept a separate Uplay Legacy category so we can at least know what we earned before, maybe a thing to keep in mind with upcoming platform updates like with EAs.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Seems pretty complete, thanks.
Probably too late for this now but I think the site should have kept a separate Uplay Legacy category so we can at least know what we earned before, maybe a thing to keep in mind with upcoming platform updates like with EAs.
Maybe we can still do that at some point. I haven't removed the earned records for legacy challenges either, they're just stored in a separate table for now.