• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Anyone interested in buying a flashed 360? (Not banned)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Hey there,
So I've had a flashed 360 lying around for quite a while and I'd quite like to get rid of it now :p
It's flashed to iXtreme Liteon LT+ and isn't flagged so won't get banned so long as you burn games carefully (which I can help you with)
I'm going to say only UK people unless you are both willing to pay shipping and deal with it requiring UK power :p

phoenixv5

UK power?
Price?
Payment method?
Not that interested, cause most probably I can't pay anywayz.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
That will be Rs.6000.
Yeah I'm interested, but it'll take a while for me to collect that much!!!
Perhaps a month or two.
And I need to PROPERLY setup a PayPal account!!!
Oh and how much volts 110v or 240v?

Rs.6000? What?
And 240v.

Adiuvo

Rs stands for Rupees.

eldiablov

Contributor
Hey there,
So I've had a flashed 360 lying around for quite a while and I'd quite like to get rid of it now :p
It's flashed to iXtreme Liteon LT+ and isn't flagged so won't get banned so long as you burn games carefully (which I can help you with)
I'm going to say only UK people unless you are both willing to pay shipping and deal with it requiring UK power :p

I may take this off your hands in January.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Is there a risk this can be banned at anytime?

Well it's not currently flagged, and so long as you burn games properly, no.
The only way it can get banned is if a badly burnt game is put in it, or if Microsoft come out with a new way to detect flashed drives (which would take new discs, as did recently with the addition of a new check in Fable 3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and a couple of other games, but they've already fixed it for these discs with LT+).
So it should be all good :)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just in general, I've never been a fan of it

Well I've used it loads with no trouble :)
You could always pay for it another way.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Just in general, I've never been a fan of it

I love it, it seems to be accepted everywhere on the Internet. I mostly use it for steam though and tbh, I don't think I would have over 150 games on steam if I didn't use paypal

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Well sum it up :p

They are notoriously known for freezing accounts of honest people and never giving the money back.

Here's the story of the month:

Today without warning Paypal "closed" my account with $5,772.91 dollars in it. They say on the website and in several calls I made to them that they will not release the money due to a routine credit scan they made and didn't like what they read in my equifax credit report.

What closed means by their definition is I can't take the money out and I earn no interest on the money for 6 months. Almost 2 months have gone by since this happened and this is still the situation. They say when I signed up for Paypal I signed a standard agreement that says they can freeze the money in my account any time they want to. I strongly suspect they are earning interest on the money and, in effect, this is a scam on their part to make millions of dollars. I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on eBay (which owns paypal) and I've sold over 100 items. I have a feedback score of 86 with many of these being repeat business that doesn't cause the feedback number to increase. The money was frozen from an auction in which all the winning bidders gave me positive feedback except for one non-paying bidder in Italy who never sent the money despite repeated emails so, of course, I never sent him the item. (The amount of the non-paying bidder is $500.00 --- but since he never sent any money by Paypal or any other means I fail to see how this could play a roll in the "closed" account).

Periodic non-paying bidders are, unfortunately, a fact of life on eBay --- fortunately a rare one in my experience. The other eight winning auctions of the "freeze" auction all gave me not just positive but glowing feedbacks saying they both received the items I sent them and were extremely happy with them. Without the money from PayPal there is a very good chance I will lose my family home as well as my mother's home we are attempting to bring up to code. I, my wife, and two sons have lived in our family home for around 18 years. My mother, before she was institutionalized lived in her house (with my father, me and my sister in the earlier days) for around 50 years. We were planning on renting out my mother's house to help pay for the expenses of her staying at Alzheimer Gated communities which charge $3,500.00 a month and more.

EDIT: More sites:

http://www.aboutpaypal.org/
http://www.screw-paypal.com/
http://www.paypalwarning.com/
http://paypalsucks.org/