• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anyone using an AceKard 2?

solarnoise

Looking to try a flash cart soon, and was thinking one of the new ones that support DS and DSi would be a good option.

There are only about three that I know of and I'd like to know how people have fared with the Acekard on the DS Lite.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Acekard makes the best NDS Carts, so, you're good to go.

but, for DSi I don't have that much knowledge (Though there is a cart for DSi, from acekard)

aero125

I'm using the Acekard 2.

As compared to R4, M3Simply, SCDSOne and DSTT which I have all used todate, Acekard is by the far the best cart in my opinion and experience.

Solarnoise, have a look at the Acekard website. You will realise that it is well supported by regular fw updates that ensure compatibility, new refreshing and customizable skins, a forum that answers user questions .....

In term of speed, it is as fast as the R4, but offers a lot more menu functions that the R4 or many other carts can only envy.

I do not own a Acekard2.i yet, but from my favourable experience in the ver2, I believe it should not disappoint u. :biggrin:

johnsteveen

Hey, you all are right here and i m not against, but ak2i has problems with wi-fi on every homebrew i tried except for beup and osup. Can anyone suggest me solution for same issue!!

Darkchild

The Doctor
have you tried going to the roms options menu? Sometimes there's a wifi fix for that...

(in other words, an option saying game share or something like that)