• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC AoE II Battle

Serideth

We really need at least 4 people for this, teams will be random.

Age Of Empires 2 is one of the greatest games of our time and can be played with a downloaded copy over programs like garena and others. I recently discovered this and would love to get back into it.

I can't provide links to the game although I will mention "leak" and say no more ;)

Anyway I'll be playing as the Turks.

Serideth - Turks
x3sphere - Japanese
JPGBX - Spanish
Scorned - TBC
RoBz - Celts
Greyone - Mongols
Eran - TBC
Beau - Pershians

FULLY BOOKED!

GameRanger - play your friends online download and install and make an account, the game will be on this, its a fantastic program.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sweet :D I love this game, been awhile since I've played it. I will play as the Japanese.

Scorned

I'm totally all over this, and if need be I can get friends to play (however many is needed).

I can play any Civ whenever necessary (since you guys already took Japs and Spanish!).

Serideth

Serideth - Turks
x3sphere - Japanese
JPGBX - Spanish
Scorned - TBC

Looks like we got 4 people pretty fast, I'll wait a bit and see if we can get any more.

Would anyone be up for a game in the next few hours?

Scorned

I can't tonight, I have mid-terms this week, but depending on the times for the rest of the week, I will probably be ready, taking into account that aoe games usually last a solid hour or two, more depending on what happens.

RoBz

sucker
Stick me down for Celts, I don't have it installed atm though, will do it in the next day or so.

EDIT: Changing to Chinese plz.

Colm

My disc is scratched and I can't install it, will DL it. I don't know what race to play as, I'll decide in-game.

Serideth

Program we will be using to play online is Garena.

I won't link it as it most likely is against the rules but we all know google, register an account and download it, it's a fantastic app that allows you to play all the old games to the new ones (L4D2 for example) online and it has a huge community.

Serideth

We are now fully booked unless we get enough people to have 4 teams and make it a semi final and then finals game.

First match will be Thursday (tomorrow) 9PM GMT00

Serideth - Turks
JPGBX - Spanish
Greyone - Mongols
Scorned - TBC

VERSUS

x3sphere - Japanese
RoBz - Celts
Eran - TBC
Beau - Pershians

RoBz

sucker
On GameRanger search for us and add us as a friend:
Greyone
PaPaBrad (he's going to play if someone doesn't show up)
RoBz
Serideth

Post your GR usernames when you sign up.
So remember we're not using Garena anymore, GameRanger.

Frozty

srry i couldn't to the first match was really busy,but i'm ready for the next.

EDIIT: which version of the game?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

just got tryed to install it but when it finish i got this "Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure your driver is compatible with DirectDraw."
so unless i can fix this count me out.( man i liked this i mess el cid :cry: )