• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

AOL: Don't buy a PS3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
AOL recently compiled a list of tech gadgets you should not buy this year. Among the contenders was the PS3 ranked at #2. They said due to all the initial bugs and limited number of games its best to hold off on buying one, and get a Wii or Xbox 360 instead.

19323484_c66899432f.jpg

Via AOL

JKing

Banned
Heard something about alot of them having problems when you first turn them on.

abel

yup its all business... promote you partners and screw the rest. but if you really in a bind, screw your partners and promote yourself...

*sigh*:-(

I was thinking about it in class today and i bet the reason AOL has listed the ps3 was because they are a huge affiliate with Microsoft. Every copy of windows installs a trial of AOL software so by promoting more Microsoft Products they probably get more business. Maybe they are hoping to see a pre-install of AOL on the 360, who knows.

you may have a point but nintendo was not on the list.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I dunno 'bout y'all but I think Vista should be moved to #1. It's a crap amalgamation of OS garbage, the worst of garbageware that exists, IMO.