• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

App Store's Game Center?

Agravaile

I was wondering if Game Center from iOS would be possible to add into the website? I've checked the possibility for the achievements to be public, and indeed they are.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Issue is you can't search for other players or view their achievements without adding them as a friend. Until Apple allows this, it's unlikely we'll be able to add it.

We are looking into allowing data to be manually imported, as mentioned in this thread https://forums.exophase.com/threads/possible-solution-to-adding-ios-games-and-achievements.53722/

I'm not sure though, when reviewing the JSON export it is missing unique IDs for the games / achievements which makes building a database from that information difficult. Since if they change the name of an achievement (or game) it would be seen as a new entry on import. So as of now, going that route doesn't seem too promising. I was hoping the export would include IDs that we could match up with the App Store etc.

Adras_Nightmare

Issue is you can't search for other players or view their achievements without adding them as a friend. Until Apple allows this, it's unlikely we'll be able to add it.

We are looking into allowing data to be manually imported, as mentioned in this thread https://forums.exophase.com/threads/possible-solution-to-adding-ios-games-and-achievements.53722/

I'm not sure though, when reviewing the JSON export it is missing unique IDs for the games / achievements which makes building a database from that information difficult. Since if they change the name of an achievement (or game) it would be seen as a new entry on import. So as of now, going that route doesn't seem too promising. I was hoping the export would include IDs that we could match up with the App Store etc.
Hi! I guess nothing changed in one year, but I'm asking just to make sure of it.. :D