• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Apple Tablet

Nick

i just found this picture of apples first tablet! haha, wow, computers have come a long way...
rldz5u.jpg

Joey

I honestly have no idea what the fuck the point of the Apple Tablet is. Why is Apple all of a sudden going to succeed in a market that doesn't exist?

I think this may be Apple's first major miss in a long time. The Air was close, but this should be an absolute disaster.

Hellcat

Contributor
I want a tablet comp :)
But so far they were all waaaay to expensive, and an Apple Table is unlikely less spensive :-/

BTW: The Newton was a cool thing.... back then....

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I want a tablet comp :)
But so far they were all waaaay to expensive, and an Apple Table is unlikely less spensive :-/

BTW: The Newton was a cool thing.... back then....

The HP TouchSmart tm2 is a great convertible laptop that can be used in tablet form, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a portable laptop

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
If Apple can make a tablet that isn't a fucking chore to type on, then they may be on to something, but I doubt it

Tommi

The HP TouchSmart tm2 is a great convertible laptop that can be used in tablet form, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a portable laptop

I'd agree. I used to sell its predecessor, the TX1000 series. Lovely little machines.