• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Apple's fall 2010 event

Seth

MD Party Room
Well it's that time of year again. An Apple event will be held tomorrow at 1 pm EST, live streaming on all iPad, iPhones, iPod touches and Macs. Also at Apple.com and if you love reading http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/01/live-from-apples-fall-2010-event/

Can't wait :) If only I didn't have work at 2:30 :(

New Ipod Shuffle with buttons

ipod-liveblog-2010-0177-rm-eng.jpg

Touch screen Nano
ipod-liveblog-2010-0208-rm-eng.jpg

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Stupid how it's only Apple devices, gotta be a way to change the browser profile (although it also check OS version...)

Seth

MD Party Room
Wait what? Has it already ended? It says 7:00 AM Sept 1st, but it's nearly 12:00

Also excellent time to be on my MacBook. :)

EDIT: Oh fuck, curse of the timezones. It's tomorrow isn't it...

Are they going to announce a new iPad?

I think it going to be a new iTV and iPod touch 4

Robby

Los Doyers!
Wait what? Has it already ended? It says 7:00 AM Sept 1st, but it's nearly 12:00

Also excellent time to be on my MacBook. :)

EDIT: Oh fuck, curse of the timezones. It's tomorrow isn't it...

Are they going to announce a new iPad?

New iPad this early would be suicide for Apple.

Most likely, a new iPod line up will happen.

Joey

Phew, it's just that me and some others are pitching in to give someone an iPad as a gift, and it would just suck we handed them an out-of-date model.

From here until infinity, iPads will be refreshed in February, iPhones will be refreshed in July, and iPods will be refreshed in September.

Print that out, and that way you'll always know :D

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
So is the when the iPod touch finally gets a camera? they'll probably just give it the new display, and that's it..

MenaceInc

Staff Member
New display, facetime camera on the front, bump in storage and possibly new case design....maybe.
That's my opinion on what may come to the iPod touch.

Seth

MD Party Room
AirTunes Streams Video and Audio over wifi, also Ipad support printing

Seth

MD Party Room
New Ipod Shuffle with buttons

ipod-liveblog-2010-0177-rm-eng.jpg

Touch screen Nano
ipod-liveblog-2010-0208-rm-eng.jpg

Joey

That's not the Touch Screen Nano Seth...

ipod-liveblog-2010-0200-rm-eng.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Boy, I was hoping they would change the form factor of the iPod Touch to something closer to the Iphone. I really don't like that super thin form factor. But it's everything I wanted, so I'm sure I'll be buying one as soon as I get the chance.

Seth

MD Party Room
Was hoping they update the Ipod Classic, I think I might get the new ipod nano I just hope it uses the ipod pin docks and not that lame 3.5 headphone jack.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I wanted a redesign on the iPod to match the iPhone, but I still am probably going to pick one up.

Joey

Was hoping they update the Ipod Classic, I think I might get the new ipod nano I just hope it uses the ipod pin docks and not that lame 3.5 headphone jack.

It was well known Apple was gonna drop the iPod Classic... And why the hell would you want to use Apple's proprietary headphones over a 3.5mm jack?

Seth

MD Party Room
I was talking about when you need to charge the shuffle you charge it via Headphone jack, I am hoping that the Ipod Nano does not follow this since I use my ipod dock a great deal.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I wonder what the usb port for Apple tv is for?