• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Apple's iPod event set for September 9th

Seth

MD Party Room
We've already heard whispers that Apple has an iPod event in the works for the week of September 7th -- as they do pretty much every year -- and now alleged company sources are narrowing that date down, telling Digital Daily to mark its calendar for Wednesday, September 9th. Upgraded iPods are the apparent main course, along with some Cocktail discussion, but as for tablets... well, the sources are adamant it won't get brought up at all. We're still awaiting official word to come shooting out of Cupertino headquarters, but in the meantime, plan on keeping that Wednesday afternoon as free as possible.

I going to hold out buying a zune hd till after this... I sure there be a 3g ipod touch and a lower price.

_Syn

I going to hold out buying a zune hd till after this... I sure there be a 3g ipod touch and a lower price.

I know you know the difference, but don't use 3G with the iPod Touch. Them noobz will thinks there is are 3G (the network) for the new "iTouch".

But .. 3rd Gen iPod Touch, yes. Lower price? Don't expect it. :(

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
i'm interested for what they're gonna do with the Nano

Robby

Los Doyers!
I better sell my current touch right now while it still has some value.

Cryox

Bro.
We should refer to the third gen touch as 3Gn iTouch ;)

Price drop for the new touches? Now I won't be broke after I buy it :D

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I'll probably wait till next year to upgrade. I managed to fix the issues that plagued my first generation iPod Touch.

Vee

I know you know the difference, but don't use 3G with the iPod Touch. Them noobz will thinks there is are 3G (the network) for the new "iTouch".

But .. 3rd Gen iPod Touch, yes. Lower price? Don't expect it. :(

You should expect it. When the original iPod touch came out, the 16GB model in the UK had a RRP of

Riorio99

09/09/09 eh?

I predict The Beatles remasters will be made avaliable on iTunes! I called it!

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I thought they were already

EDIT: Wow...iTunes is actually missing legendary songs. WTF?!

Seth

MD Party Room
News Roundup

5G Nano get video camera,built-in FM tuner,VoiceOver, support for voice memos and a larger 2.2-inch display.

2GB iPod shuffle 59 bucks

Ipod Touch up to 64 gb and a small price drop on others

Itunes 9 is out and adds nothing..

iPod classic bumped to 160GB

iPhone OS 3.1

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
i'm having a complete breakdown over the new nano :p but in my opinion they should have up'ed the storage on it

Cryox

Bro.
Were there even any hardware changes to the 'new' ipod touch(32GB and 62GB)