• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Asking for an appeal

Zoraito

I have been marked as "Not Ranked" because of suspicius activity.

As far as I know, I remember tampering with the code of L4D2 since the "GOOD GUY NICK" achievement wasn't obtainble by any means.

But then, when I discovered Astats and the Unified Achievement Hunting Rules, I started to take achievement hunting seriously, I locked the achievement and obtained it legitimately later during the "Last Stand Update".

I want to know if there's a way to reinstate my scores in the leaderboards, and also, to know which games are still marked as suspicius so I can lock the achievements.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Huh, weird. You were marked for Team Fortress II - the YouTube achievements, but I don't see any of them unlocked on your profile. Must have been a mistake on our part, truly sorry about that. I'll get your profile reinstated on the leaderboard. Thanks for posting about it!

The date for GOOD GUY NICK doesn't reset to your newer one for some reason, I'll let x3sphere know about it.

Zoraito

Huh, weird. You were marked for Team Fortress II - the YouTube achievements, but I don't see any of them unlocked on your profile. Must have been a mistake on our part, truly sorry about that. I'll get your profile reinstated on the leaderboard. Thanks for posting about it!

The date for GOOD GUY NICK doesn't reset to your newer one for some reason, I'll let x3sphere know about it.
Already made a thread on the appeal forums of AchievementHunting, I don't think marking me for the TF2 ones were a mistake, there are some that I got via using commands (like the !givemeall, back in 2014 i think), so makes sense.

Still, I want to properly clean my profile, to avoid future inconvenience.

Thread: https://forum.achievementhunting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=428

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Glad to hear that!

I've reset your Team Fortress 2 progress. Left 4 Dead 2 - GOOD GUY NICK seems to still have the old date, this is a bug (which I notified x3sphere about), I'll write a note about it on your profile as well and change your timestamp to the new one as soon as we have a fix available.

If you ever have problems in the future, feel free to let us know about it!
Thank you and hope you're having a good day.