• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
If there's already a thread, my bad, but it wasn't on the first page. Yeah, I'm lazy.

Anyhoo, some of you lot must be playing it... I finished the Story Mode 2 days ago, and it's AMAZING, especially the ending, and just ventured into Multiplayer which is also surprisingly fun.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yup. Basically Desmond and his crew need to know where the apple is, but obviously all that syncronisation from AC2 has been undone, so you have to play through 9 DNA sequences to find out where it is.

El Diablo

I've been loving this game so much. I thought it was going to be a cheap piece of crap to fill the void between 2 and 3 but it's just as good if not better than the others. It's like Assassin's Creed 2, 2. I don't really remember exactly why it was undone from 2 but I've always loved the story line in AC a lot and it's nice to be able to keep following it until the third comes out.

Also, when you're doing the "pre story" thing before you actually start the game, does it read from your AC2 save?

Riorio99

I really want to pick this up, but only if it actually has effects within the overall Assassin's Creed story. So, does it effect the arch of the main trilogy?

El Diablo

I would say yes because it's continuing right from where 2 left off with your crew and going back to get the piece of Eden, as well as more secret stuff from subject 16 which I'm sure plays a part to the overall story.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I've been loving this game so much. I thought it was going to be a cheap piece of crap to fill the void between 2 and 3 but it's just as good if not better than the others. It's like Assassin's Creed 2, 2. I don't really remember exactly why it was undone from 2 but I've always loved the story line in AC a lot and it's nice to be able to keep following it until the third comes out.

Also, when you're doing the "pre story" thing before you actually start the game, does it read from your AC2 save?

Nope, just acts as if you fully completed AC2. You also have 53000 and something florins :p

El Diablo

Yeah I was confused if it was actually my save or just a preset thing they have because I know I had all that crap, I wish they would detect saves though.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah I was confused if it was actually my save or just a preset thing they have because I know I had all that crap, I wish they would detect saves though.

It would be quite cool, though also pointless on account that [BLACKOUT]you lose all your stuff immediately after like 5 minutes of playing...[/BLACKOUT]
I'm kind of glad it didn't do, I hadn't collected all the feathers on AC2 :p