• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Assassins Creed Valhalla

Rudolf_K

Why are the First 2 Achievments, „Prologue“ and „Leave Norway„ are bugged on the Xbox Series X? Played this 2 Times and dont earn It! Shit Game

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's unfortunate. Make sure that you have the game updated, there were several reports saying that the latest update fixed the issue for them.
Try choosing other dialogues during the conversations. If it still doesn't unlock, just take a break from it and return later when you feel more fresh.

Rudolf_K

That's unfortunate. Make sure that you have the game updated, there were several reports saying that the latest update fixed the issue for them.
Try choosing other dialogues during the conversations. If it still doesn't unlock, just take a break from it and return later when you feel more fresh.
Really? I don’t find anything bout it and it’s pretty annoying! Thanks for this but I think I’ll not trying it this year again