• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Automatic tweet is not working

OPuni

Hi,

my automatic tweet does not work.

Can someone check my profile please?

Thanks
OPuni

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Have you tried unlinking Twitter from your profile and re-authorizing the application? That should fix it. It seems the access token expired for some reason.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I made some changes, let's see if it works next time a tweet is scheduled to be sent.

OPuni

Ok now it seems to work, but it does not show the manually added games like "Eye of the Beholder" in my tweet.

Will it only show games from Steam, PSN, XBOX and Origin or also the games that i´ve added manually?

And i´ve got another question. :)

Is it possible to implement a feature to mark games which i've played through as finished?

Thanks for your great support.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok now it seems to work, but it does not show the manually added games like "Eye of the Beholder" in my tweet.

Will it only show games from Steam, PSN, XBOX and Origin or also the games that i´ve added manually?

And i´ve got another question. :)

Is it possible to implement a feature to mark games which i've played through as finished?

Thanks for your great support.

It should show games that were manually added as well. Not sure if your last tweet was sent before I made some fixes, so they should be included going forward.

Also, I will add an option to mark games as completed - good idea!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
On the edit game dialog box you can add a completion date now (will only show for games that have been manually added):

ZHwc.png