• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

"Back to top"?

Jaynb

Would it be possible to add a "Back to top" button at the bottom of the threads? I know i can just press "Home" on the keyboard but not everyone knows that and some times i'm too lazy to do it as that would require the use of 2 hands!

(p.s.)
(I'd hate for someone to get a repetitive strain injury from scrolling on the mouse wheel too much!)

Thanks.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Would it be possible to add a "Back to top" button at the bottom of the threads? I know i can just press "Home" on the keyboard but not everyone knows that and some times i'm too lazy to do it as that would require the use of 2 hands!

(p.s.)
(I'd hate for someone to get a repetitive strain injury from scrolling on the mouse wheel too much!)

Thanks.

haha,i just use page up and down since i'm on a laptop and its more convientent than a scroll thingy

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
yeah sure, added a link in the footer :smile: