• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Back

JKing

Banned
Im back lol...not like anyone missed me...but after my psp broke :w00t: i was like..ya.... but anyways i got my hands on a 360 and i rem this fourm so i thought i would jump back on here and start fresh... whats good.

J

Junit

Got xbox live , add me , FAM4S . I got halo 3 and gears of war.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Well welcome back JKing!

JKing

Banned
Ill get live this thurs...cuz imma pick up halo 3...so ill def add anyone thats down to get there ass's handed to them :biggrin:

Cheezeball99

Ill get live this thurs...cuz imma pick up halo 3...so ill def add anyone thats down to get there ass's handed to them :biggrin:

:mellow:*Sniff sniff* I smell GO TIME a-brewin'. My GTag is the same as me's name here.

JKing

Banned
:w00t: all the love lol...most def be playin live with you guys in no time.. I got a few of my work buddies that play aswell...and my boy Sam got payed to play halo2....in smaller terms..hes a beast...but def see u guys soon.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Jking? :O

OMG! I thought you left!! You've been missed! *.* (He's one of the first guys I met in this forum xD)

Roe

Welcome back Jking. Last time I saw you, you were active on that guy who said his Dad was working on a downgrader.

Roe

Yeah he just said he was really busy with studying or something when.... gone...

Cheezeball99

Oh, and by the way JKing, if you don't recognize me, it's alright, just know that I'm the resident loser.:thumbup1: