• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Banned players decreasing achievement rating

g4aw

A banned player called "Dang Phuong" keeps decreasing the rating of several games on Google Play, an example is the game "Fernanfloo" where with one achievement he drops the rating by over 40,000. I would like this checked.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Correct, they are not banned, it seems they just made their GP profile private. Private profiles are still counted towards stats.

Considering the profile has been private for months though, I decided to wipe their data.

g4aw

Correto, eles não foram banidos, parece que apenas completaram seu perfil GP privado. Perfis privados ainda contam para as estatísticas.

Considerando que o perfil está privado há meses, decida limpar seus dados.
Acho que esse infeliz criou outra conta chamada "IVIOJIODOY" e está desbloqueando todas as conquistas no GP ao mesmo tempo. Por favor, bani-lo.

1679504162363.png

Last edited:

freeGidna

g4aw, if you click on the player's nickname in the leaderboard, you will see the player's profile. There is a function "Report". It was created specifically for the purpose of catching cheaters.
I have already sent a report. Now when the administrator / enforcer team is online they will check the information.

g4aw

I also sent the report, but as the post was already created I decided to let adm know here too, maybe it can be a "thread" to report these cheaters on Google Play.

110708.png

Last edited: