• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

batman arkham asylum 3d

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
This 3d version some questions

Will it have a 3d option and normal option or only 3d

will 3d look good will it come out of screen

will it work on samsung monitor without 3d with ps3

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It's only the PC version that is getting the 3D version if I recall, and only in the UK. You should be able to just turn off the 3D mode if you want to play in 2D (meaning it's an option you can toggle on and off). You'll also need a Nvidia graphics card that supports 3D, a monitor with 120hz (there are a few pc monitors out there with 120hz) and the 3D glasses from Nvidia.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
News: 3D Arkham Asylum hits 360, PS3 - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

its coming to ps3 and xbox also so will i need 12ohz monitor i think no

Oh, I didn't even notice that, thanks for clarifying it for me. The technology that is being used there should work on existing TV sets. I don't think that tech will make the image pop out much. It seems to be using some 3D tech I'm not familiar with, Trioviz 3D technology, which seems to be similar to the bi-color lens solution we've had for years (yet color is preserved with this).

Little is actually known on this 3D tech other than it should work on any system (120hz isn't required for this tech). I wouldn't expect much of an immersible experience out of this technology, seems like it will just provide some basic depth-of-field viewing and not much "pop" as seen in recent 3D movies using RealD 3D

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
but if we dont like it we can switch to non 3d mode in this game right

it has 2 options 3d ans non 3d right?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
but if we dont like it we can switch to non 3d mode in this game right

it has 2 options 3d ans non 3d right?

There has been no indication as to whether or not this option is changeable with this game. Wait until the game comes out to find out

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just got word from Eidos (well their twitter account ;) ) and it is indeed a toggle-able option