• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Battle.net Avatars

Do you see your Battle.net avatar on the Battle.net Tab?

• Total voters

TVippy

I have a B.NET account (got couple of games on there), but overall pretty much unfamiliar with their whole system.

Just noticed that my B.NET tab on ExoPhase doesn't have an avatar, started googling on how to change the B.NET avatar and found out that they've ONLY JUST (few days ago!) started letting users pick from a number of predetermined avatars (not even letting uploading your own!).

Is that true?! If so, it's so freaking laughable in this day and age. Even more so, you can only do it from their desktop app, as far as I understood.

Did I misunderstand something? As is stands now, the only way to see some avatar on the B.NET tab on ExoPhase is to log in to the B.NET desktop app and set an avatar there?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Actually, I wasn't aware they added an account wide avatar now. Doesn't look like we can access it through the API they provide though. The Blizzard APIs are rather inconsistent in regards to what data is exposed.

Also it is normal that your avatar doesn't show for Battle.net here currently. The plan was to have it pull from your SC2/WoW profile but I'll see if I can find a way to grab the new one that's set in the desktop app.

Sombroff

It's not a big deal if exophase doesn't show my Battle.net avatar, actually it's even fun to have many different avatars on the same website, but is there any solution to not have a blank Battle.net avatar here ?
Or if not, maybe automatically replace the blank Battle.net avatar by the exophase avatar.

Last edited: