• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Battle.net - only WoW, no Starcraft II, or Overwatch

XyberDAWG

I have achievements in Starcraft II, Overwatch, and Diablo 3, but none are showing on my profile.

Am I missing something? I had the other achievements unlock last night, the wow achievements are from years ago and only unlocked a few hours ago.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Diablo 3 isn't supported. For SC2, Blizzard took the API offline a few weeks ago so we can't track it right now: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/starcraft-ii-community-api-update/2652 - I don't have an ETA on when it will be back, but without the API access we can't access the data.

Overwatch should work, doesn't seem like you've earned any achievements in it yet though? Looking at https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/XyberDAWG-1133

It should show once one achievement is earned.

J

JSoup

About Blizzard tracking. The avatar that loads for my WoW profile is severely outdated. We're talking 2013 outdated. I know the tracker is picking up new achievements, it's already showing ones I got just last night, but the avatar just won't update. Any thoughts?

Edit: Another thing, I was just looking at my WoW achievements in grid mode and some of my oldest achievements are marked as 'earned offline'. While this is probably in inconsequential error, I still felt it worth mentioning.

Last edited by a moderator:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
About Blizzard tracking. The avatar that loads for my WoW profile is severely outdated. We're talking 2013 outdated. I know the tracker is picking up new achievements, it's already showing ones I got just last night, but the avatar just won't update. Any thoughts?

Edit: Another thing, I was just looking at my WoW achievements in grid mode and some of my oldest achievements are marked as 'earned offline'. While this is probably in inconsequential error, I still felt it worth mentioning.

I have updated that to read 'Timestamp data is not available', as the timestamps for those achievements are actually 0 on Blizzard's API, maybe it was an issue with the game at the time.

Usually a 0 timestamp on other platforms indicates it was earned offline but since that's not the case for WoW that message is more clear I think.

I'll look at updating the avatar handling. Right now it just selects a random avatar from your character list, maybe it would be better to select the character you last earned achievements with.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare has in game achievements too and they don't show up on here

Yeah, it's not supported for now. Issue is that the achievements are only shown in game, and I believe you can only view your own - not other players? Also, Blizzard doesn't provide access to this game through their official API. If there was a website you could view the achievements of all players like with Overwatch then it would be feasible to add.

J

JSoup

I'll look at updating the avatar handling. Right now it just selects a random avatar from your character list, maybe it would be better to select the character you last earned achievements with.

That sounds great, actually.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
FYI Blizzard has brought back the API for SC2 so we have enabled tracking for it again. If anyone was having issues with SC2 achievements being picked up in the last month or so, try re-linking your Battle.net account. If you are still having issues then let me know.

citizencr4

None of my new Overwatch PC achievements show up when I manual sync. The achievements used to auto-update in the past, but not anymore. I tried manual syncing and nothing gets updated either. There are also many new Overwatch PC achievements added to Overwatch (the game) and Overwatch's public profiles that the exophase site has not picked up yet. 6 new achievements for the PvE event ("archives" event) and 2 new achievements for the new hero ("Echo"). Not sure if there are more achievements than those 8 but there could be.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
None of my new Overwatch PC achievements show up when I manual sync. The achievements used to auto-update in the past, but not anymore. I tried manual syncing and nothing gets updated either. There are also many new Overwatch PC achievements added to Overwatch (the game) and Overwatch's public profiles that the exophase site has not picked up yet. 6 new achievements for the PvE event ("archives" event) and 2 new achievements for the new hero ("Echo"). Not sure if there are more achievements than those 8 but there could be.
Fixed now.

J

JSoup

Wait, Echo is out? I thought that was just the PTR, I don't see her on my hero list.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
From what I've understood about this, x3 choose not to integrate live ranking numbers for not yet completed games, because it would take too many resources to manage something like that. I guess he could explain it better when he sees this.

J

JSoup

I'd only question that because right below my 'not yet completed' are a bunch of people with ranks. :D
Perhaps they got their ranks before x3 decided to do it the other way.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Currently, you only get assigned ranks on the game leaderboards if you've completed it. The idea behind this is that most of the rankings below the completion level just end up being ties. (Although right now, every next record gets +1 on their rank even if tied with another user which is wrong, I need to fix that).

I'd say showing the rank makes sense for non-completions as far as Blizzard games are concerned though, given the huge amount of achievements there aren't going to be too many ties like with most normal games. So I'll look into changing this for Blizzard.

And yes, the rankings show regardless when actually browsing the leaderboards, but in order to show your rank on the first page it needs to scan through all the records to calculate that. The game leaderboards are also fully live and aren't cached like the main leaderboards on the site that update once a day. That's why it is demanding on server resources, limiting it only to completions helps a lot. I have some ideas to skip the tied records completely when querying the DB, which would avoid the load issues, it's more involved so I haven't gotten around to yet though.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Overwatch achievements are not updating for me even with manuel sync

It looks like a new "Events" category for achievements was added, I've just added support for it. Looks like it has picked up the new achievements now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Think WoW could stand another look, current expansion achievements images aren't loading/coming up as broken.

Fixed now.