• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Battlefield 3

El Diablo

Personally I really don't think it's THAT bad. Maybe I'm lucky or what I don't know, but I must say even with it being buggy I'm loving it so much more than BC2. Like you said, something just never felt "right" about the game to me, for whatever reason this feels a lot better.

Joey

I hate to say it, it's really crisp and fast, which is a lot like Call of Duty. But there's a sense of control that comes with that style that is really comfortable, and instant. If I see it, I have a realistic chance to kill it. I'm never killed because I saw a guy in the corner of my screen, and it just took forever for me to target him.

I just got way too into detail about that... I'm very sorry.

LocutusEstBorg

I hate to say it, it's really crisp and fast, which is a lot like Call of Duty. But there's a sense of control that comes with that style that is really comfortable, and instant. If I see it, I have a realistic chance to kill it. I'm never killed because I saw a guy in the corner of my screen, and it just took forever for me to target him.

I just got way too into detail about that... I'm very sorry.
I concur. This is the best multiplayer shooter I've ever played. I don't think I'll buy MW3 unless I get bored of this.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Aside from all the glitches and bugs I've enjoyed playing it. Seems like an enjoyable game although don't think it has a single standout feature that would put it ahead of MW3 this fall.

Still a huge fan of the animations in this game...I just love vaulting over stuff and diving prone. In COD diving prone is useless for the most part but I've been able to get out of a lot of hairy situations using it in BF3

MenaceInc

Staff Member
[video=youtube;aE3zESmcqwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE3zESmcqwA[/video]

[video=youtube;Sd6QdaSezxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6QdaSezxM[/video]

[video=youtube;SFVIpQ2rff4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFVIpQ2rff4[/video]

Joey

There's a part of me that wants to say that this many glitches in a beta this close to release concerns me, but most of them are fucking hilarious, so its hard to be mad.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I actually kind of like it., but I don't think I'll be buying it. I don't see myself playing it enough to justify a purchase.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
There's a part of me that wants to say that this many glitches in a beta this close to release concerns me, but most of them are fucking hilarious, so its hard to be mad.

Apparently most of these glitches were addressed after the closed beta but the open beta used an old build due to console QA. I'd take that with a pinch of salt though since you know how dickheadish PC elitists like to be

Joey

Apparently most of these glitches were addressed after the closed beta but the open beta used an old build due to console QA. I'd take that with a pinch of salt though since you know how dickheadish PC elitists like to be

I'm playing on PC xD. The glitches are actually waaaaaay worse on PC from what I can tell. Only played like 2 matches on Xbox 360 though.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
[video=youtube;3bP8_Dmfbe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bP8_Dmfbe0[/video]

OUTL4W

Updated 1st post with new trailer....

Robby

Los Doyers!
Game got leaked for the xbox360 also.

TeamOverload

The day is finally here ;D Now just gotta wait on my copy to arrive from Amazon. Unfortunately I probably won't even get to really play until Thursday, but I've waited this long, I should be able to survive a few more days. Apparently the day one patch on the 360 is 167MB, which is pretty damn substantial, so it would seem that DICE really has been working right down to the wire on getting this game ready for primetime.

Adiuvo

With the lack of Steam support and Skyrim around the corner I figure I can wait a bit. BC2's launch doesn't exactly fill me with happiness either.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm about to get ready to pick it up at midnight with some friends.
I have the day off work tomorrow and no class so I'm going to play a few matches, then wake up early and be on it all day.

El Diablo

So far I've only been playing Metro since it's the only map I know lol. Originally Origin said the game wouldn't unlock until 3:00 my time, but after I got back from the mall with my friend at like 12:20 I was luckily able to play. Cannot wait to spend all day on this tomorrow since I have the day off from work.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Even though I have it preloaded on Origin I have to wait 3 more days. Woooo...

Ecko

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
Just got my Physical copy in the mail. BRB in a few months...