• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Battlefield: Bad Company 2

LocutusEstBorg

This game is so incompete it's not even funny. It still says stuff like MP_PLAYER_KILLS in the score board. Ping doesn't even show up in the server browser. The GUI feels single threaded and unresponsive.

PR0fessor Burnt

This game is so incompete it's not even funny. It still says stuff like MP_PLAYER_KILLS in the score board. Ping doesn't even show up in the server browser. The GUI feels single threaded and unresponsive.

I think the Console version got more attention imo based on your post because I haven't really found anything wrong with it yet

ilyace

The scoreboard was fixed with the update released today, and as for the ping not showing up on the server browser, I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it's been working for me since launch.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
New Map Pack trailer which should be called a new Mode Pack.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm56bhxwdDQ[/yt]

El Diablo

The UI really is terrible...

El Diablo

Yeah, all of the menus and what not. Everything in game is really good imo but outside of the game play and the ui turns to shit. I don't know, I might be the only person who doesn't like it.

They've rolled out a client/server update for the PC, these changes will make it into the PS3/X360 versions as well.

Notable changes include
-M60 now does 20 damage max, instead of the previous 25
-All LMGs, intended to be less accurate while mobile, and with the R7 update, more accurate during sustained fire.
-Handguns are all notably more powerful, the M9 with a damage of 25
-The AEK know deals a consistent 14.3 damage.
-All bolt-actions now deal a minimum damage of 50. The M95 no longer always kills on a headshot

The changes are listed here. and here

Unfortunately, by the looks of things, a lot of weapons have become identical. An inevitable byproduct of a balanced game, seeing as you either have a lot of identical, balanced guns (COD4), or a lot of useless guns (CS)

Haven't been able to test these new changes, seeing as the last game I came out of had a hellfire of CG rockets. From what i've experienced, nothing impacts on gameplay substantially, but you may notice some of the nerfs.

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
I just bought the game a couple of weeks ago for the PS3.

I haven't been able to play it as I am overseas at the moment.

So I just wanted to know whether buying BC2 was a good investment or not.

PS: I didn't want to read more than 25 pages of this thread to find out the answer. :p

LocutusEstBorg

PS: I didn't want to read more than 25 pages of this thread to find out the answer. :p

It is. But probably a better investment on the PC.

Seth

MD Party Room

For sure you can ranks up hours and hours on that game MP alone, plus unlike the pc game you can always trade it in :)

Robby

Los Doyers!

The game is fun no matter what system you get it for. It is especially more fun if you can play with friends.