• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Battlenet games and achievements

IceWolf75

Hi
It seems I have the same issue as many others - Blizzard games and achievements are not visible. Only Starcraft 2 appears on Exophase.
There is something that can be done?
Thank you

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Only SC2, WoW and Overwatch are supported.

They don't provide API access to their other games right now, and the achievements for others like Diablo 3 and CoD aren't shown publicly anywhere on the web (to my knowledge anyway).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
And I suppose that WoW inactive accounts are not supported either. I have achievements from Icecrown-Cataclysm "era" but I didn't play since. :)

Yes that's probably why - I believe they made some changes to no longer show data from inactive accounts due to GDPR. If you log in again using any associated characters and relink your account here then it should be able to pick up the achievements.