• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Battlnet on gamercard ? And others battlenet things

• Thread starter Deleted member 80795
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80795

Hi,

I'm back here to ask if Battle.net integration to gamercard is planned ?

In the same time, regarding Battlenet :
- Is there a time limit for achievements to refresh ? It has been 5 days now, and i have done hundreds new achievements that do not show on the site.

- The profile picture dont appear.

- The leaderboard place dont appear, i have to manually check the leaderboard insted of watching my profile.

The battlenet % seem bugged (Origin too) :
I have two game on each plateform : so it should be
Origin : 42 + 3 / 2 = 22,5%
Battlnet : 42+39 / 2 = 40,5%
Steam is ok, as it's the same as my steam profile, and is calculated the same.
(Sum of all the % of all game / by all game with %)
Maybe it's counted differently here.

These are not really important, just asking because i've searched but didnt find anyone asking.

Thank you !

Last edited by a moderator:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
To solve the tracking issues try unlinking and link your Battle.net account again. I found out recently that the authentication tokens expire every 30 days. Will add a notice soon to the account page if your token is about to expire.

I'm aware the avatars are broken currently, have an update planned for later this month that will fix that and add support to the gamercard side.

Also I'll look into why the percentages are off, thanks :)

D

Deleted member 80795

Thank you for responding that fast.I have tried to unlink and link again, but it has not done anything :)