• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

BEST QUOTES YOU'VE EVER HEARD

Death_Pigeon

All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy
Been watching Pulp Fiction again lol

Just love it at start where he goes I DONT REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GOD DAMN THING
OR Ezekiel 25 17 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

Gotta Love that Samuel L Jackson

Oh Yeah And these three T-shirts i Saw
1 "I Beat Anorexia"
2 "I Don't Need to get a life I'm a gamer i have plenty"
3 "I have the body of a god too bad it buddha"

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

Darkchild

The Doctor
"Hey, don't worry gamer.Life lags too! For example, Jesus took 3 days to respawn! Now THAT's what I call some serious lag!!!"

Cheezeball99

Darkchild

The Doctor
"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" Guybrush Threepwood, Monkey Island 2 (I think o.o)

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
"It's not God I hate, it's his annoying little fan club I can't stand!"
BTW, great avatar, kking.

Cheezeball99

"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

"Life: The only disease with a 100% mortality rate"

"We’re trippin’ and the car goes: ‘The door is ajar.’ We pulled over and thought about that for twelve hours, man. ‘Shit, how can a door be a jar?’ ‘Why would they put a jar on a car?’"

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if the woodchuck chucked Chuck Norris?"

"
There must have been major lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn."

GTA related-"Hop in and let's catch him!"
"No partner, one wanted star...we're going on foot."