• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Between The Buried and Me - The Parallax: Hypersleep dialogues

androidkaita

Drop The Gun

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
It's coming sooner than I thought. Which is great! At first it was supposed to be an EP. So this is better.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I've read it's being released as their seventh full-length. I guess BTBAM's length of songs overrides any classification of EP to some.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I think your a little confused, because I read an interview with Tommy and he states that this will be an EP, 30 minutes in length, with 3 songs.

But he also stated that this EP will be directly related theme wise to their next full length album, the EP and next album tie together.

You can read about it here:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/02/23/thomas-giles-btbams-tommy-rogers-the-metalsucks-interview/

I was saying essentially that I knew it was EP now after you said it was an EP. And that some sites I was looking at referred to the EP as an album. Which confused me.

Dan

Contributor
I always get confused with this topic, especially with BTBAM. The Great Misdirect was only 6 tracks, but was over an hours play.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I was saying essentially that I knew it was EP now after you said it was an EP. And that some sites I was looking at referred to the EP as an album. Which confused me.

Oh my bad, hope I didn't come off sounding like a dick or anything.

Yeah haha they are confusing, their songs are so damn long they could probably make a one song EP if they wanted to

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Anyone seen that Best of Between the Buried and Me? I'd imagine it's the last album they had to churn out to get off victory records haha.

I don't even see BTBAM as metal anymore, because their "metal" parts aren't even THAT good when they use them (however, i'm not questioning how well they're used, just the content) and they were a piss poor metal band when they were simply JUST a metal band. It's just stupidly progressive music now with no real genre, which I love. I hope to see more of this from their E.P and future releases, it's what they're best at.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I like the kid monster t-shirt haha, it's pretty funny. I wish I had the money to afford this, PTH's new record on vinyl, Digital Veil shirt and CD, and enough money to buy tickets to see PTH and BTBAM, but I dont :( So I think I will only be getting the concert tickets and maybe the Scurrilous vinyl which saddens me :(

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I still need to buy my tickets for their show here on April 29th. I Really wish they were coming with better bands though :( If only I could rearrange the PTH tour and this tour to make it PTH, Tesseract, and BTBAM...