• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Black Ops 4 battle.net shows as Xbox instead of battle.net

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The title was actually picked up through Xbox Live. When you're playing on PC, Microsoft adds non-Xbox games to your Xbox activity, usually these don't share the same TitleID as the Xbox version though, but in this case it does...

I'll have to check if I can identify if it was played on a different platform. If you earn achievements in it do they even show up on Battle.net? For Blizzard tracking we only have access to their own games, so not sure if we'd be able to see them.

edit: Yeah kinda weird... it just shows up as if you played on Xbox One when checking Microsoft's API. I wonder if this is a bug on their end or if Blizzard plans to use Xbox's achievement system for the game ( seen some posts saying that you can't see the achievements on Battle.net, don't know if this is accurate though).

Last edited:

TheRantanplan

I don't know about the achievements, I haven't unlocked one yet. From what I can see only the game seems to pick them up but we'll see eventually :D

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Where can you view them? Are they just shown in-game?

TheRantanplan

Where can you view them? Are they just shown in-game?

There is a dedicated menu in the game for challenges and achievements. It doesn't seem to show up anywhere online (also not in the battle.net application) nor in the Call of Duty android app. The achievements don't seem to be tracked anywhere else.

ThorThe1

So, I'm guessing there is no way to have the system track the achievements for BLOPS 4 pc then? I would really like to see achievements tracked for this game.